Parking and Building Information
PARKING & BUILDING INFORMATION
ENT CENTER BUILDING HOURS:
- Monday-Saturday: 7:30 am - 10:30 pm
- Sunday: 12:00 pm - 9:00 pm
ENT CENTER BOX OFFICE:
Summer Building Hours (May 14 - August 20)
- Monday - Friday: 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM
- Saturday & Sunday 12:00 PM to 6:00 PM
- Two hours prior to any ticketed event/performance.
GALLERIES OF CONTEMPORARY ART HOURS:
- Ent Center for the Arts: Marie Walsh Sharpe Gallery
Starting May 1, 2022: Open Thursday - Saturday 1:00 pm - 6:00 pm, or by appointment
- GOCA Downtown Hours
Open Friday-Sunday: 12:00 pm - 6:00 pm
- or by appointment by reaching out to firstname.lastname@example.org
HOLIDAY HOURS & CLOSURES
Upcoming Holiday Hours and Closures:
CLOSED May 29 & 30 for Memorial Day
CLOSED July 4 for Independence Day
The Ent Center for the Arts is located on the UCCS west campus, across Nevada Ave from University Village.
5225 N Nevada Ave Colorado Springs, CO 80918
GOCA Downtown is located in the Plaza of the Rockies South Tower.
Plaza of the Rockies 121 S Tejon, Suite 100 Colorado Springs, CO 80903
MAIN BUILDING PARKING
- Lots 571, 572, 576, and 580 are free; some signed space restrictions do apply.
- Accessible parking is available in lot 176.
ENT CENTER PARKING RECOMMENDATIONS
- Arrive early! Typically, the Ent Center is open at least 2 hours prior to the start of your event. Arriving early will allow you more time to find a parking spot and give you more time to enjoy our gorgeous lobby spaces.
- Carpool! Many patrons attend events with friends and family. Carpooling will ensure that you all arrive at the same time and don’t miss the beginning of an event.
- Listen to the UCCS Police Officer & Parking Attendants. If a lot is full, these people will let you know which lots are open. They are there to assist you in finding a spot as quickly as possible.
- Use lot 176 as a drop off/loading zone.
GOCA DOWNTOWN PARKING
- Parking in the underground Plaza of the Rockies garage costs $2.00 for 30 minutes, or $30 for 9 hours. GOCA does NOT provide free parking in the underground garage except for select special events as noted.
- Recommended Parking Use downtown metered street parking or the city parking garage located on the southwest corner of Colorado and Nevada Ave. Walk west towards the Plaza of the Rockies.
- City Parking Garage Rates $ .75 per hour $ 6.75 daily maximum $ 1.00 after 4:00 p.m. and weekends