Parking and Building Information
Parking & Building Information
Ent Center Hours:
- Monday-Friday: 7:30 AM-10:30 p.m.
- Saturday: 7:30 AM-7:00 p.m.
- Sunday: 12:00 PM-7:00 p.m.
Holiday Hours & Closures:
- Labor Day Weekend: Saturday, Sept 5 – Monday, Sept 7: CLOSED
Ent Center Box Office: TBD
GOCA Ent Center Hours: TBD
GOCA Downtown Hours: TBD
The Ent Center for the Arts is located on the UCCS west campus, across Nevada Ave from University Village.
5225 N Nevada Ave Colorado Springs, CO 80918
GOCA Downtown is located in the Plaza of the Rockies South Tower.
Plaza of the Rockies 121 S Tejon, Suite 100 Colorado Springs, CO 80903
MAIN BUILDING PARKING
- Lots 571, 572, 576, and 580 are free; some signed space restrictions do apply.
- Accessible parking is available in lot 176.
ENT CENTER PARKING RECOMMENDATIONS
- Arrive early! Typically, the Ent Center is open at least 2 hours prior to the start of your event. Arriving early will allow you more time to find a parking spot and give you more time to enjoy our gorgeous lobby spaces and Pinney’s Café.
- Carpool! Many patrons attend events with friends and family. Carpooling will ensure that you all arrive at the same time and don’t miss the beginning of an event.
- Listen to the UCCS Police Officer & Parking Attendants. If a lot is full, these people will let you know which lots are open. They are there to assist you in finding a spot as quickly as possible.
- Use lot 176 as a drop off/loading zone.
GOCA DOWNTOWN PARKING
- Parking in the underground Plaza of the Rockies garage costs $2.00 for 30 minutes, or $30 for 9 hours. GOCA does NOT provide free parking in the underground garage except for select special events as noted.
- Recommended Parking Use downtown metered street parking or the city parking garage located on the southwest corner of Colorado and Nevada Ave. Walk west towards the Plaza of the Rockies.
- City Parking Garage Rates $ .75 per hour $ 6.75 daily maximum $ 1.00 after 4:00 p.m. and weekends