Parking and Building Information
PARKING & BUILDING INFORMATION
ENT CENTER BUILDING HOURS
- Monday - Friday: 8:30 am - 8:45 pm
- Saturday - Sunday: 12:00 pm - 6:00 pm
- Extended hours during events
ENT CENTER BOX OFFICE:
- Monday - Friday: 10:00 am to 6:00 pm
- Saturday - Sunday: 12:00 pm to 6:00 pm
- And 2 hours prior to any ticketed event/performance.
GALLERIES OF CONTEMPORARY ART HOURS:
- Ent Center for the Arts: Marie Walsh Sharpe Gallery
Thursday - Saturday 1:00 pm - 6:00 pm, or by appointment
HOLIDAY HOURS & CLOSURES
The Ent Center and our box office will have reduced hours and close for winter break in late December; exact dates will be posted soon.
As usual, we will have extended hours on event days with the box office opening at least 2 hours prior to events.
The Ent Center for the Arts is located on the UCCS west campus, across Nevada Ave from University Village.
5225 N Nevada Ave Colorado Springs, CO 80918
MAIN BUILDING PARKING
- Lots 571, 572, 576, and 580 are free; some signed space restrictions do apply.
- Lot 176 (immediately next to the building) is reserved exclusively for accessible parking. Accessible parking is also available in Lot 576.
- Click here to see our parking map.
ENT CENTER PARKING RECOMMENDATIONS
- Arrive early! Typically, the Ent Center is open at least 2 hours prior to the start of your event. Arriving early will allow you more time to find a parking spot and give you more time to enjoy our gorgeous lobby spaces.
- Carpool! Many patrons attend events with friends and family. Carpooling will ensure that you all arrive at the same time and don’t miss the beginning of an event.
- Use lot 176 as a drop off/loading zone.